- Wildlife observation and photography.
- Environmental education and interpretation.
- Mountain biking.
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- Collecting wild edibles for personal consumption according to state regulations.
- For hunting information, please contact our office at 715-425-5738.
- Unleashed pets.
- Horseback riding.
- Camping, campfires, or overnight use.
- Use of motorized vehicles.
- Firearms or other weapons unless engaged in a legal hunting activity. No target shooting allowed.
- No personal property, including hunting equipment, may be stored overnight.