Help us keep the Kinnickinnic River and its watershed cold, clean and free . . . forever!
The Kinnickinnic River Land Trust (KRLT) depends on the support of people like you who join us in our mission to conserve and protect the beauty and health of the Kinnickinnic River and its watershed. The Kinnickinnic River Land Trust is a non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 396593121.
When you make a donation to the Kinnickinnic River Land Trust, please remember to ask your employer for a matching gift – it’s an easy way to double your donation!
Your donation will:
- provide essential funding for priority conservation initiatives that have been identified as needing the most support and
- support our Kinni conservation work to preserve land, involve volunteers, collaborate with our partners, and speak on behalf of the river.
You can choose your method of donation below:
Mail: Mail check made payable to “KRLT” to: KRLT, P.O. Box 87, River Falls, WI 54022,
Secure Online Donation: Click here
Securities, Mutual Funds, Stock: Click here
To join those who provide continuing annual support for the KRLT conservation activities in a convenient and budget-friendly way, use our secure donation form. This sustaining giving method saves you time, keeps to your budget, and improves our ability to form long-range plans and decisions.
Consider distinguishing yourself via a Leadership Level commitment by becoming a Kinni Guardian. Kinni Guardian members commit to conserving and protecting the beauty and health of the Kinnickinnic River and its watershed by pledging a renewable annual gift of $1,200 or more to KRLT. That meets the following features:
- Made as a single gift decision
- A gift may be given as a single annual gift of $1,200 or more or as a monthly sustaining membership of $100 or more.
- Made by a single donor, couple, or business/organization
- The gift is for unrestricted purposes
- Giving total calculated for a 12-month membership period
Kinni Guardian benefits:
- Leadership role in sustaining the Kinni and KRLT’s mission and program
- Invitation to our annual Kinni Guardian Special Event in September
- Newsletter and Annual Report acknowledgment
- A special commemorative gift from KRLT to you.
Donate in memory of a family member, friend, neighbor, colleague, or loved one and help to protect the Kinnickinnic River and its watershed, leaving a legacy of cold, clean, and free water for future generations . . . forever. If you wish, we will mail your designee a special note card that acknowledges you made a donation but will keep the amount of your gift private.
Donate in Tribute
Donate in honor of a family member, friend, colleague, loved one, or a special event like a wedding or graduation. If you wish, we will mail your designee a special note card. The notecard will acknowledge you made a donation in their honor but will keep the amount of your gift private.