Sustaining Members Giving Club
Kinni Guardians make annually renewable leadership level commitments to support KRLT’s mission to conserve and protect the beauty and health of the Kinnickinnic River and its watershed.
Become a Kinni Guardian when you make an annual gift of $1,200 or more as:
- Individual (family) unrestricted gift for KRLT operating fund
- made as a single giving decision, even if multiple pledge payments are involved; or
- accumulate during the year through a series of contributions/responses to appeals and asks;
- Contributions must be cash or liquidated immediately to cash if a gift in stock or other tangible personal property.
- Giving through employer matching grants or other sources specific to an individual or family may also be considered toward the annual recognition level.
Kinni Guardians enjoy networking at the annual dinner event; a membership name badge and other mementos; recognition in each issue of the newsletter and annual report; leadership role in sustaining the Kinni and KRLT’s mission and program.
Your gifts keep the Kinni cold, clean and free. We would love to have you join us at this Leadership level gift. Simply:
- fill out the information below to securely donate online,
- make your check payable to KRLT and mail it to KRLT, P.O. Box 87, River Falls, WI, 54022, or
- click here for directions on donating mutual funds, etc.