Kinni Guardians make annual renewable leadership level commitments to support KRLT’s 501(c)(3) mission to conserve and protect the beauty and health of the Kinnickinnic River and its watershed.
Become a Kinni Guardian when you make a tax-deductible annual gift of $1,200 or more as:
- unrestricted gift for KRLT operating fund
- made as a single giving decision, even if multiple pledge payments are involved; or
- accumulate during the year through a series of contributions/responses to appeals and asks;
- Contributions must be cash or liquidated immediately to cash if a gift in stock or other tangible personal property.
- Giving through employer matching grants or other sources specific to an individual or family may also be considered toward the annual recognition level.
Kinni Guardians enjoy networking at our annual Conservation Appreciation Events. These are multiple events throughout the year that connect you to the places that you are helping protect. A social hour is followed by each event that includes appetizers and beverages. As a Kinni Guardian, you will receive recognition in the annual report. This leadership role is critical in sustaining KRLT’s mission of the protection of the Kinnickinnic River Watershed.
Your gifts keep the Kinni cold, clean and free. Please consider joining us at this Leadership Level and: