Thank you to all who came to
Celebrate 2022 Land Trust Days with the
Kinnickinnic River Land Trust (KRLT)!
Over 160 people turned out to enjoy an autumn hike at The Community Forest with friends and family on September 30, 2022, from 6-8pm. Thank you to the Whole Earth Market Co-op for providing cider, cocoa, and popcorn and to Gathering Waters that helped with media and sent us Land Trust Days information.
LED luminaries lit the path for the self-guided hike. Participants’ trips began at either The Community Forest County Road Ff entrance (Google Maps link to The Community Forest) or at the Kinni River (down the hill on the path from city entrance point #12) where the Rocky Branch meets the Kinnickinnic River.
Thank you also to
It’s spring which means it’s time for KRLT’s annual KinniRiverCleanUp! There are multiple spring cleaning options April 22, 23, and 24 on the Kinni and in the Watershed to celebrate Earth Day!
· The next time you visit one of the KRLT preserves bring a bag, and collect any trash you may find. Preserve locations listed at www.kinniriver.org
· Sign-up for the clean-up event on Thurday, April 21 at The Conservation Easement Party.
· Sign-up for the clean-up event on Saturday, April 23 at The Community Forest.
· Clean up the garbage you see while out for a walk in your neighborhood to celebrate our beautiful community abundant with natural resources!
· Inspire friends and family to make a positive impact in their community by recycling, using sustainable products, and picking up trash when out and about!
Looking for other ways to participate in the clean-up and celebrate Earth Week? We have you covered! Click below to print off the KinniRiverCleanUp Bingo sheet for a chance to win some sweet KRLT swag!
We look forward to connecting with you in-person at next year’s KinniRiverCleanUp!
Join us for the annual KRLT member meeting! This year we are hosting a dinner at Glen Park. There will also be the annual election of board members and a brief presentation of what KRLT has been working on this past year and what will be on our agenda for the coming year. At the end of the meeting, there will be an opportunity for a community discussion around the vision of our preserves. We are looking forward to connecting with you in person again and hope to see you there!
What: Annual Member Meeting
When: Friday, May 20th 6:00 p.m.
Where: Glen Park Pavilion River Falls, WI We encourage all attendees to follow CDC recommendations on COVID-19 prevention (if any).
Save the date! More information forthcoming.
Not a current member or need to renew your membership? Click below and we can help you with that!